Readers would be pleased to know that I have teamed up with Packt Publishing to organize a Giveaway of my book “Testing and Securing Android Studio Applications”
Three lucky winners stand a chance to win e-copy of the book. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of the Lucky Ones.
- Explore the foundations of security and learn how to apply these measures to create secure applications using Android Studio
- Create effective test cases, unit tests, and functional tests to ensure your Android applications function correctly
- Optimize the performance of your app by debugging and using high-quality code
How to Enter?
All you need to do is write your e-mail and name below. It’s that simple. Winners will be contacted by email, so be sure to use your real email address when you comment!
In the second step, you can get extra entries if:
- You head on over to the book page (Testing and Securing Android Studio Applications) and look through the product description of the book and drop a line via the comments after sending your email, to let us know what interests you the most about this book.
- You tweet about this giveaway.
- You follow me on twitter.
Winners will get an e-copy of the Book.