As described in the Chrome Web Store, Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access another computer through Chrome browser or a Chromebook.
Chrome Remote Desktop is fully cross-platform. Provide remote assistance to Windows, Mac and Linux users, or access your Windows (XP and above) and Mac (OS X 10.6 and above) desktops at any time, all from the Chrome browser on virtually any device, including Chromebooks.
- Open the Chrome Web Store in your desktop computer and search for the “Chrome Remote Desktop” app. Here is the link.
- Launch the application, select your Google account and follow the steps.
- Enter the PIN used to protect the access to your computer. The PIN must be at least 6 digits. This PIN is not the only security measure to protect the remote computer, remember that you must also be logged in your Google account.
- In your Android smartphone install the “Chrome Remote Desktop” app from Google Play.
- Open the application, select your Google account and the list of the available remote computers is displayed. Click on the computer and enter your PIN. Done!